Premier Building Solutions is currently seeking a 1st Shift Compounder at our Massillon, OH facility. This position will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating industrial mixers, and other various equipment, to manufacture sealants and adhesives. This position is for Day Shift with the hours of 6:00AM – 3:30PM Monday – Friday, with overtime and weekends as needed. The 1st Shift Compounder will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
Premier Building Solutions, a Quikrete Company, develops and manufactures systems of high-performance materials that provide protection in commercial and residential buildings – as well as a variety of other industrial and transportation applications. These products have set the standard in the industry for quality and performance. The company’s history of innovation has led to the development of breakthrough adhesive chemistries and new industrial-strength products that help customers increase the efficiency and durability of their critical assets. The Premier team is committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, care and service to our customers.
- Thoroughly read and follow job batch instructions.
- Weigh up liquid and dry raw materials per job requirements.
- Manually add liquid and dry raw materials into industrial mixers.
- Operate industrial mixers and presses.
- Operate a forklift to perform necessary tasks.
- Accurately record lot numbers onto job batch sheets.
- Work directly with R&D and QC personnel.
- Understand and follow all safety instructions.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout the workday.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Ability to stand on a concrete floor, work on an elevated platform, and climb stairs.
Premier Building Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and 10 paid holidays.