Premier Building Solutions, Inc. develops and manufactures systems of high performance materials that provide protection in commercial and residential buildings – as well as a variety of other industrial and transportation applications. These products have set the standard in the industry for quality and performance. The company’s history of innovation has led to the development of breakthrough adhesive chemistries and new industrial-strength products that help customers increase the efficiency and durability of their critical assets. The Premier team is committed to providing to providing the highest level of professionalism, care and service to our customers. We are currently seeking an Emulsion Machine Operator to join our team. This position is for 2nd Shift. The hours would be: 2:00PM – 10:30PM Monday – Friday with over-time and weekends as needed based on customer demand.
- Follow machine specific start up and shut down procedures.
- Operate Kady Mills Mixer for our flooring adhesive materials. This is a very detailed process which requires attention to detail and following instructions step-by-step.
- Weigh raw materials.
- Run the PLC program on the machine for production formulation.
- Constantly monitor machine temperature and amp outputs, make machine adjustments as needed.
- Perform basic Hot Oil Heater operations including maintenance of pumps and pumping devices.
- Custom adding of raw materials.
- Troubleshoot any issues.
- Perform in-process quality checks.
- Operate a forklift.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years' of formulations, mixing or compounding experience.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Ability to follow batch instructions and enter data onto paperwork
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to stand on your feet all day on the concrete floor
- Ability to follow attention to detail