Premier Building Solutions is currently seeking a 2nd Shift Machine Operator at our Massillon, OH facility. This position will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating automatic filling machines, and other various equipment, to package sealants and adhesives. This position is for Afternoon Shift with the hours of 2:00PM – 10:30PM Monday – Friday, with overtime and weekends as needed. Starting wage $16.00 an hour. The 2nd Shift Machine Operator will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
Premier Building Solutions, a Quikrete Company, develops and manufactures systems of high-performance materials that provide protection in commercial and residential buildings – as well as a variety of other industrial and transportation applications. These products have set the standard in the industry for quality and performance. The company’s history of innovation has led to the development of breakthrough adhesive chemistries and new industrial-strength products that help customers increase the efficiency and durability of their critical assets. The Premier team is committed to providing the highest level of professionalism, care and service to our customers.
- Operate automatic filling machines, and other various filling equipment, efficiently and safely.
- Set up machines with cartridges, 55-gallon drums of material, and plungers.
- Check materials for quality and quantity ahead of loading into the machine.
- Utilize calipers and scales to perform quality checks.
- Record quality checks and lot numbers onto production paperwork.
- Monitor machines for problems and perform light maintenance.
- Understand and follow all safety instructions.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for most of the shift.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
Premier Building Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and 10 paid holidays.