Premier Building Solutions, Inc. is a proud manufacturer of caulking, sealants, and adhesives for industrial and consumer use. We are currently seeking a candidate to join our Quality Control department at our Corporate office located in Massillon, OH. The position would be for 1st Shift working 4:00AM – 2:00PM Monday through Friday, with over-time and weekends as needed.
- Perform final quality control checks on finished goods.
- Perform quality analysis on incoming raw materials.
- Perform quality checks on in-process goods (moisture, temperature, density, viscosity, etc.).
- Help resolve customer inquiries and ensure that corrective actions are followed.
- Create Certificates of Analysis.
- Oversee and perform QC audits.
- Develop and implement quality control processes and procedures.
- Ensure effective QC collaborations with members from the Production Management Team.
- Promote a company-wide culture of quality and operational excellence.
- Record QC data into Microsoft Access.
- Log and store batch retains.
- This is a hands-on position with multiple interactions on the plant floor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years’ of work experience and manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand all day and work on concrete floor.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Premier Building Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and 10 paid holidays.