XtraFoam™ is a very low expansion, one-component, multipurpose, polyurethane formulated to seal aroundwindow and door frames. The product’s low pressure, airtight insulation foam blocks drafts, moisture and insects without distending window and door frames. Once cured, it will not shrink or expand.
XtraFoam™’s advanced chemistry ensures excellent adhesion to most substrates, and an excellent water-resistant, airtight seal – as well as outstanding thermal and acoustical insulation. The product contains no CFC’s or HCFC’s, so it is environmentally friendly.
- Low expansion, closed cell formula
- Will not warp or bow frames or jambs
- For professional gun applications
- Provides water-resistant, airtight seal
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates
- High thermal and acoustical insulation