- Aggressive Adhesion to Common Construction Substrates
- Paintable in 2 Hours
- Very Low VOCs
- No Solvents
XtraBond®9500NC s a multi-purpose advanced polymer sealant. The product’s one component design ensures that it cures rapidly when exposed to atmospheric moisture to form a durable bond and can be applied in a wide range of temperature and weather conditions (-40° F to 140° F). XtraBond®9500NC contains no solvents and very low volatile organic compounds (VOCs,) so it is easy on the environment. It is the ideal choice for industrial applications where an aggressive, durable bond is required, yet the sealant needs to be undetectable.
XtraFlash™Membrane Flashing is an aggressive self-adhered waterproof flashing membrane that is self-sealing, available in 24mil thickness. The product is engineered for use with windows, doors, building seams - as well as waterproofing pot shelves, recessed windows and other waterproofing tasks. Its advanced butyl / rubberized asphalt compound adheres to plywood, OSB, masonry, aluminum, vinyl, steel, foam, drywall, and housewraps - while allowing installations at temperatures as low as 35°F.
- Self- Sealing Around Fasteners
- Aggressive Adhesion to Standard Building Materials
- UV Resistant Up to 30 days
- Fast & Flexible Installation
- Will not De-Laminate or Shrink
- Resist Cracking
- Compatible with Premier Building Solutions sealants
- Availible in standard 4", 6", 9" and 12" X 75' sizes
- 18" and 36" available by request
- Approved per usage per ASTM 2112 - 08