XtraBond®9714 is a one-component, moisture curing liquid applied flashing and sealant. The product’s one component design ensures a clean, easy application over horizontal and vertical surfaces. The low VOC, non sag formula has been engineered to deliver aggressive adhesion to the most common construction substrates.
XtraBond®9714 can be used for a variety of applications including, but not limited to, fluid applied flashing, expansion joints, precast concrete panel joints, window and door perimeter caulking, aluminum, masonry and vinyl siding.
- Forms a highly durable, flexible bond
- Flashing membrane formula won’t shrink or stain.
- Complies with AAMA 714-15
- Use for Interior and Exterior
- Use for Vertical and Horizontal Surfaces
- Can be applied in a wide range of temperature and weather conditions (-40° F to 140° F)
- Aggressive Adhesion to Common Construction Substrates
- Paintable in 2 Hours
- No Solvents
- Low VOCs